The Full Value Contract was introduced as a setup tool and below are some additional agreements you can use:
- Be present
- Pay attention
- Speak your truth
- Be open to outcomes
- Create a safe environment
- I will value myself and others.
- I will behave in a way that keeps myself and others safe.
- I agree to give and receive feedback and work toward changing my behavior when needed.
- I agree to work together towards individual and group goals.
- Try Hard
- Play Safe
- Be Fair
- Be here. Be present mentally, physically, emotionally.
- Be Safe. Create a level of safety so that people are able to relax and feel comfortable.
- Speak the truth. Share your thoughts openly and honestly.
- Pay attention. Listen to what others say and focus on their ideas. Minimize distractions.
- Be open to outcomes. Try not to prejudge what is happening. Recognize your preconceived notions about what you will learn or experience.
Check out the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, which we have used many times with groups. You could use them as well with great success.
What are some agreements that have worked for you with groups?