This is a great tool to use in the beginning to help create a learning debrief, especially for new facilitators, to help provide some structure to the debrief.
Have them fill out individually before group debrief.
- Three ways that we helped each other to complete the activity were:
- Three areas we could have worked together better to achieve greater results:
- The single greatest asset our group had was:
- The single greatest challenge our group had was:
- How does this difficulty represent itself at work?
- To resolve the difficulty at work, I could:
What are some success with debriefing tools like this? Share with us!